Parker's Series SS122 Lightweight Water Jetting Hose provides excellent medium pressure, medium duty service across multiple applications. The hose construction is lighter weight, more flexible and easier for operators to handle than similar water jetting hoses.
• General Industrial
• Tube: Black SBR for economical service to 180°F.
• Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for strength and durability.
• Cover: Black SBR for abrasion and weathering resistance and durability.
• Click here to link to CrimpSource® for current crimp specifications.
• Couplings attached with bands or clamps may reduce the working pressure of the hose assembly to less than the maximum rated working pressure of the hose. Refer to NAHAD Industrial Hose Assembly Guidelines
Hose Size Range (inch)
1-1/4 - 4
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
0.49, 0.6, 0.96, 1.15, 1.36, 1.75
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Standard Package Quantity (ft)
Material - Cover
Hose Inner Tube Material
Material - Hose Reinforcement
2 textile plies
Hose Size Range (mm)
31.8 - 101.6
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
0.22, 0.27, 0.44, 0.52, 0.62, 0.79
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)