Parker 8LPG Hoses are designed to match high demands in hydraulics or media transfer applications. They offer reliability, versatility and a high degree of customization and are therefore offer the developing engineer a rich choice of solutions, always assured that the long service life and easy installation are ideal for todays demanding production environments. Additionally, long available lengths reduce waste for distribution and assembly production.
• Fuel and gas delivery
• Compact construction, high flexibility
• Highly resistant polymer core tube
• Strong polymer cover for high wear and tear resistance, weatherproof, UV- and ozone-resistant
• Customized preforming available (see Bulletin 5200-Preformed)
• LPG system for cars, trucks, busses and forklift trucks
• For liquefied propane gas with working pressure up to 3 MPa.
• Core tube: Polyamide
• Pressure reinforcement: One layer of high tensile synthetic fibre
• Cover: Polyamide, pinpricked; opt. flame resist. cover Type -FR
• Colour: Black, other colours available on request
• Temperature range: -25°C up to +100°C (short time 125°C)
• The hose assemblies are produced acc. to ECE R67 regulations and can be delivered ex factory or via certified Parker partners.
• For required equipment containing crimping machine for small and serial production and for certification procedure please ask your responsible Parker office.
Hose I.D. (DN)
5, 6, 8, 10
Hose I.D. (size)
-3, -4, -5, -6
Hose I.D. (inch)
3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8
Hose O.D. (mm)
8, 9,8, 12,2, 13,7, 9,5, 11,5, 13,8, 15,3
Maximum Working Pressure (Mpa)
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
Minimum Burst Pressure (MPa)
Minimum Burst Pressure (psi)
Minimum Bend Radius (mm)
50, 75, 90, 100