Parker's Series 7102 Arctic Edge Low Temperature Oil Resistant Multipurpose Industrial Hose provides excellent service across multiple low temperature applications. The abrasion, oil, weather resistant and flexible hose resists stiffening and cracking for ease of handling to -70°F, and is qualified with permanent crimp couplings for a safe and secure connection. Series 7102 provides robust service in challenging cold environment applications.
• Aviation Ground Support Service
• General Industrial
• Tube: Black Class A nitrile for exceptional fuel and oil resistance to 212°F.
• Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for strength and durability, and static wire for a path to conduct an electrical charge to ground.
• Cover: Black chloroprene for abrasion, oil and weather resistance and durability.
• Cover: Blue longitudinal stripe for easy identification.
• Couplings: Qualified with steel crimp couplings for a durable, safe and secure connection.
• Biodiesel (to B20 in dedicated service)
• Mild chemicals
• Air compressor hose
• Air tool hose, including those subject to light oil mists for lubrication
• Cold weather service
• Refrigerated environments
• General transfer
• Design Factor: 4:1
• Do not use for fuel transfer in regulated dispensing or engine service requiring API, NFPA, SAE, UL, ULC or any other agency approval or listing.
• Refer to the table in Catalog 4800 for fuel compatibility and service conditions.
• Refer to CrimpSource® for current crimp specifications.
Air & Multipurpose
Air, Biodiesel (to B20 in dedicated service), Diesel, Ethanol, Gasoline, Mild Chemicals, Oil, Water
Hose Inner Tube Material
Material - Hose Reinforcement
Four textile plies with static wire
Material - Cover
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)
Hose I.D. (inch)
3/8 to 1-1/2
Hose I.D. (mm)
9.5 to 38.1
Hose O.D. (inch)
0.750 to 2.031
Hose O.D. (mm)
19.1 to 51.6
0.21 to 0.92
Minimum Bend Radius (inch)
3.8 to 10.0
Minimum Bend Radius (mm)
96.5 to 254.0
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
Standard Pack Qty (ft)
200 to 650
43, 7661, HY