Parker's Series 7233 Liquid Petroleum Gas LPG Hose provides superior service as a fuel supply hose across a wide variety of LPG/propane utility vehicle applications. The flexible industrial rubber hose provides maximum strength and corrosion resistance for a durable vibration-dampening connector between the fuel tank and engine. Series 7233 is qualified with permanent crimp couplings for a safe and secure connection.
• General Industrial
• Tube: Black nitrile for superior fuel gas resistance to 140°F.
• Reinforcement: One stainless steel braids for kink resistance, strength and durability.
• Cover: Black chloroprene for abrasion, oil and weathering resistance.
• Couplings: Qualified with steel crimp couplings for a durable, safe and secure connection.
• Couplings: Parker Series 20 reattachable couplings for field installation.
• Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG)
• Fork lifts
• Utility equipment
• Design Factor: 5:1
• Click here to link to CrimpSource® for current crimp specifications.
• Do not use hose for natural gas service where fixed/rigid pipe is more appropriate due to reduced permeation and overall strength and durability. Use rigid pipe, non-permeable tubing or hose with barrier constructions to convey natural gas whenever possible.
Petroleum LP Gas
Material - Hose Reinforcement
One stainless steel braid
Material - Cover
Finish - Cover
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)
Minimum Bend Radius (inch)
Minimum Bend Radius (mm)
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
Standard Pack Qty (ft)