Parker's Series 7165 Wavemaster Marine Barrier Fuel Line Hose provides excellent service across a wide variety of fuels and multiple engine applications. The nylon tube serves as a barrier to limit permeation of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC), providing compliance with government and industry regulations. Series 7165 is flexible for easy routing/installation in engine compartments, and is qualified with permanent crimp couplings for a safe and secure connection. The cover resists oil and high temperatures common to engine compartments, providing maximum performance in challenging applications.
• Tube: Translucent nylon for fuel and permeation resistance to 212°F.
• Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for strength and flexibility.
• Cover: Black nitrile/PVC for abrasion, heat and oil resistance.
• Couplings: Qualified with crimp couplings for a durable, safe and secure connection.
• Biodiesel (to B100 in dedicated and non-dedicated service)
• Marine fuel fill/fuel lines
• Marine fuel vent systems
• ISO 7840 A1
• SAE J1527 A1-15
• USCG A1
• Design Factor: 4:1
• Couplings attached with bands or clamps may reduce the working pressure of the hose assembly to less than the maximum rated working pressure of the hose. Refer to NAHAD Industrial Hose Assembly Guidelines.
Hose Size Range (inch)
1/4 - 5/8
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
0.11, 0.13, 0.16, 0.2, 0.3
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Standard Package Quantity (ft)
Material - Cover
Hose Inner Tube Material
Material - Hose Reinforcement
2 textile plies
ABYC, CARB, CE, EPA, ISO 7840 A1, NMMA, SAE J1527 A1-15, USCG A1
Hose Size Range (mm)
6.3 - 16
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
0.05, 0.06, 0.07, 0.09, 0.14
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)