Parker's Series SS110 Large Diameter Medium Duty Multipurpose Oil Resistant Discharge Hose provides excellent medium pressure, medium duty service across multiple applications. The hose construction includes a static wire to conduct an electrical charge to ground for operator safety, and features a cover that resists abrasion, oil and weathering to provide maximum performance. Series SS110 is a versatile hose for many common industrial applications.
• General Industrial
• Tube: Black nitrile for exceptional oil resistance to 180°F.
• Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for strength and durability, and a static wire for a path to conduct an electrical charge to ground.
• Cover: Black SBR for abrasion and weathering resistance and durability.
• Mild chemicals
• Drilling job sites
• Design Factor 4:1
• Do not use with biodiesel, diesel fuel or gasoline.
• Refer to CrimpSource® for current crimp specifications.
Air, Mild Chemicals, Oil, Water
Material - Hose Reinforcement
Four textile plies with static wire, Six textile plies with static wire, Eight textile plies with static wire
Material - Cover
Finish - Cover
Hose O.D. (inch)
1.875 to 7.125
Hose O.D. (mm)
47.6 to 181.0
0.92 to 6.27
Standard Pack Qty (ft)
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
400 to 500
Air & Multipurpose
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
27.6 to 34.5
Hose I.D. (mm)
31.8 to 152.4
Hose I.D. (inch)
1-1/4 to 6
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)