Parker's Series 7301 Wildcatter Hot Oiler Hose is compatible with hot oil and provides excellent high pressure service across multiple drill site applications. The hose construction resists crushing and kinking for durability, and features a cover that is resistant to abrasion, oil and weathering to provide maximum performance. Series 7301 is qualified with permanent crimp couplings for a safe and secure connection and provides robust service life in challenging applications.
• General industrial
• Oil & Gas
• Tube: Black chloroprene for exceptional hot oil resistance to 275°F.
• Reinforcement: Multiple wire braids for extreme strength and durability.
• Cover: Black chlorobutyl for resistance to abrasion, heat, oil and weathering.
• Couplings: Qualified with steel crimp couplings for a durable, safe and secure connection.
• Hot asphalt
• Hot glue
• Hot oil
• Hot tar
• Hot wax
• Circulation and clean-out
• Casings, piping and tubing
• Design Factor: 3:1
• Couplings attached with bands or clamps may reduce the working pressure of the hose assembly to less than the maximum rated working pressure of the hose. Refer to NAHAD Industrial Hose Assembly Guidelines
Hot Asphalt, Glue, Tar, Oil, Wax
Hose Inner Tube Material
Material - Hose Reinforcement
Two wire braids
Material - Cover
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
275 continuous/300 intermittent
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)
135 continuous/149 intermittent
Minimum Bend Radius (inch)
Minimum Bend Radius (mm)
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)