Parker's Series 7234 Wildcatter Oilfield Slim Hole Rotary Drill Hose is compatible with many oilfield media and provides excellent high pressure service across multiple drill site applications. The hose incorporates high pressure and high temperature capabilities and features a cover that is resistant to abrasion, oil and weathering to provide maximum performance. Series 7234 is qualified with permanent crimp couplings for a safe and secure connection and provides robust service life in challenging applications.
• General industrial
• Oil & Gas
• Tube: Black synthetic rubber for exceptional abrasion and oil resistance to 250°F.
• Reinforcement: Multiple wire plies for extreme strength and durability.
• Cover: Black synthetic rubber for resistance to abrasion, oil and weathering.
• Couplings: Qualified with steel crimp couplings for a durable, safe and secure connection.
• Cement solutions
• Mild chemicals
• Portable drilling units
• Reverse circulation systems
• Seismic equipment
• Workover rigs
• Design Factor: 2.5: and 3.3:1
• Couplings attached with bands or clamps may reduce the working pressure of the hose assembly to less than the maximum rated working pressure of the hose. Refer to NAHAD Industrial Hose Assembly Guidelines
Cement Solutions, Mild Chemicals, Oil, Water
Material - Hose Reinforcement
Two wire braids
Material - Cover
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)
Minimum Bend Radius (inch)
Minimum Bend Radius (mm)
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
Standard Pack Qty (ft)