Parker's Series 7208E BS&W Bottom Sediment & Waste Oilfield Suction/Vacuum Hose provides economical medium pressure, standard duty service across multiple applications. The lightweight construction provides crush resistance for unimpeded flow, and resistance to abrasion, oil and weathering for maximum performance.
• General industrial
• Oil & Gas
• Tube: Black nitrile/SBR blend for versatile service to 180°F.
• Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for strength and durability, and a wire helix for full suction capability and a path to conduct a static charge to ground.
• Cover: Black nitrile/SBR blend for resistance to abrasion, cuts, gouging, oil, scuffs and weathering.
• Crude oil
• Mild chemicals
• Petroleum waste
• Oilfield equipment and service trucks
• Waste pit recovery/transfer
• Do not use with refined oil or fuel.
• This hose is not intended to transfer undiluted solutions of diesel fuel, fuel oil, kerosene or petroleum
distillates. However, it is suitable for transferring brine, crude oil, drilling mud, fracking fluids, fresh water, mild chemicals, salt water and slurries that may contain additives such as diesel fuel, fuel oil, kerosene or petroleum distillates that are used as corrosion or freeze inhibitors, or gelling agents.
• Couplings attached with bands or clamps may reduce the working pressure of the hose assembly to less than the maximum rated working pressure of the hose. Refer to NAHAD Industrial Hose Assembly Guidelines.
Brine, Crude Oil, Mild Chemicals, Petroleum Waste, Sediments, Sludge, Slurries, Water
Material - Hose Reinforcement
Two textile plies with wire helix
Material - Cover
Hose O.D. (inch)
2.44 to 4.57
Hose O.D. (mm)
62.0 to 116.1
1.04 to 3.23
Minimum Bend Radius (inch)
8 to 16
Standard Pack Qty (ft)
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
Hose I.D. (mm)
50.8 to 101.6
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)
Minimum Bend Radius (mm)
203.2 to 406.4