Parker's Series 7288 Dragon Breath Oil Resistant Steam Hose provides excellent service across a wide variety of steam applications. The hose is durable, crush resistant and kink resistant for easy handling and long service life, and the rugged cover resists abrasion, heat and weathering to provide maximum performance, especially in applications where the hose may be subject to oil mist, spray or pooling. Series 7288 is qualified with permanent crimp couplings, eliminating the need for bulky, heavy clamps and providing a safe and secure connection.
• General Industrial
• Oil & Gas
• Tube: Black EPDM for exceptional heat resistance and long service life to 406°F /450°F.
• Reinforcement: Multiple wire braids for extreme strength and durability.
• Cover: Red chloroprene for abrasion, oil and weathering resistance; perforated for steam service.
• Couplings: Qualified with steel crimp couplings for a durable, safe and secure connection.
• Hot water
• Saturated steam (to 250 psi @ 406°F max)
• Superheated steam (to 250 psi @ 450°F max)
• Cleaning containment tanks/vessels
• Cleaning manufacturing equipment
• Cleaning and heating processing equipment
• Manufacturing and processing plants
• Click here to link to CrimpSource® for current crimp specifications.
ARPM Class B Cover
Saturated Steam, Superheated steam
Hose Inner Tube Material
Material - Hose Reinforcement
Two wire braids
Material - Cover
Red chloroprene; ARPM Class B oil resistant
Finish - Cover
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
406 (saturated steam) 450 (superheathed steam)
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)
208 (saturated steam) 232 (superheated steam)
Hose I.D. (inch)
1/2 to 1
Hose I.D. (mm)
12.7 to 25.4
Hose O.D. (inch)
1.031 to 1.594
Hose O.D. (mm)
26.2 to 40.5
0.52 to 0.90
Minimum Bend Radius (inch)
7.0 to 12.0
Minimum Bend Radius (mm)
177.8 to 304.8
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)