Oil vapour is oil in a gaseous form and will pass straight through coalescing filters which are designed to remove liquid oil and oil aerosols, Parker domnick hunter recommend activated carbon adsorption filter technology for the removal of oil vapour.
OIL-X Grade ACS 'point of use' oil vapour removal filters are used for smaller flow rate applications and applications where more frequent element changes can be tolerated.
Features and Benefits
• High efficiency 'point of use' filters
• Protects downstream equipment and processes
• Provides high quality, clean, oil free compressed air to international standards
• Reduced cost of ownership
• Enhanced health and safety
• Suitable for all types of air compressor and compatible with all compressor lubricants
• Manufactured in accordance with ISO9001
• Tested in accordance with the requirements of ISO8573-5
Sizing and Selection
Important Note: For quoted air purity performance, compressed air filters must be sized correctly for minimum operating pressure and maximum inlet flow rate using the correction factors found in the Product Information Sheet.
Please note: The lifetime of the activated carbon material can vary and is dependent on the contamination type and quantity and also on the humidity of the compressed air.
For more information or a detailed discussion about your specific requirements please contact Parker or an authorised Parker distributor.
Oil Vapour Removal
Residual Oil Content
'0.003 mg/m³ - 0.003 ppm(w) @ 21°C (70°F)
Maximum Flow Rate (m³/h)
22 to 31248 @7 barg
Minimum Operating Pressure (barg)
Minimum Operating Pressure (psig)
Maximum Operating Pressure (barg)
16 and 20
Maximum Operating Pressure (psig)
232 and 290
Minimum Operating Temperature (C)
Minimum Operating Temperature (F)
Maximum Operating Temperature (C)
Maximum Operating Temperature (F)
6.1 to 28.9
Grade PACS. Codes dependent on filter size.
Parker domnick hunter