Parker's Series 7258 Hurricane Pressure Washer Hose provides excellent service across in a wide variety of applications. The hose is durable, crush resistant and kink resistant for easy handling and long service life. The optional blue cover is easy to identify, and resists abrasion, oil and weathering to provide maximum performance. Series 7258 is qualified with permanent crimp couplings for a safe and secure connection, and is a versatile hose for many common high pressure industrial applications.
• General Industrial
• Tube: Black chloroprene for heat resistance to 250°F.
• Reinforcement: One wire braid for extreme strength and a slim profile.
• Cover: Black or blue chloroprene for abrasion, oil, weathering resistance.
• Couplings: Qualified with steel crimp couplings for a durable, safe and secure connection.
• Hot water
• Mild chemicals
• Commercial and industrial pressure washer systems
• Manufacturing and processing plants
• Design Factor: 4:1
• Click here to link to CrimpSource® for current crimp specifications.
• Do not use for carpet cleaning or steam service.
• Couplings attached with bands or clamps may reduce the working pressure of the hose assembly to less than the maximum rated working pressure of the hose. Refer to NAHAD Industrial Hose Assembly Guidelines.
Material - Hose Reinforcement
One wire braid
Material - Cover
Black chloroprene, Blue chloroprene
Hose O.D. (inch)
0.500 to 0.745
Hose O.D. (mm)
12.7 to 18.9
0.14 to 0.23
Minimum Bend Radius (inch)
1.5 to 3.0
Standard Pack Qty (ft)
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
Hose I.D. (mm)
6.4 to 12.7
Hose I.D. (inch)
1/4 to 1/2
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)
Minimum Bend Radius (mm)
38.1 to 76.2