Parker's Low Pressure Push-Lok®- the self-grip hose system for low-pressure applications. Parker's Push-Lok hose line features the widest fluid compatibility, application and size range in the industry. The Push-Lok system is easy to use. No clamps or special tools are required during installation. Moreover, with Parker's exclusive color-code system, you can inventory, maintain and identify your hose needs easily and efficiently. The industry's most complete line of low-pressure hoses and fittings, Push-Lok offers the range and versatility to meet all your instrumentation needs. Hose 801PLUS with improved Nitrile (NBR) inner tube and extended chemical resistance/improved oil compatibility provides quick and easy assembly/disassembly. 801PLUS is available in six different colors with advantages in applications where a number of hose lines carry different media, Push-Lok colors reduce timely “tracing” of lines, preventing disconnection of wrong line and unnecessary downtime. 801PLUS is ideal for a variety of low-pressure applications in all markets and compatible with Push-Lok fittings in steel, stainless steel and brass in connections such as DIN, BSP, SAE, JIC and ORFS.
The outstanding properties of Push-Lok are:
• Easy assembly and organisation with Parker's exclusive color-code system.
• Using color-coded Push-Lok hoses is an excellent way to:
• Enhance product appearance
• Improve inventory control
• Identify industrial drop lines
• Easy control of maintenance intervals
• Simple stock planning in different departments
• Push-Lok assemblies can be made in seconds, saving valuable time and cost.
• The unique seal of Push-Lok ensures reliable, durable, leak-free service.
• High functional safety with a design factor of 4
• Wide range of hose and fittings for a wide range of applications.
• Matched hose and fitting system guarantees an approved and safe combination and the highest quality and safety, combined with the longest service life of the final product to the end-users.
• The high performance synthetic rubber hose cover is available in different colors. 801PLUS is very flexible and therefore ideal for a variety of applications where high flexibility is required.
• 801PLUS has the fullest range of color-coding to benefit your operations.
• The Parker low pressure Push-Lok hose range is compatible with Push-Lok fittings in steel, stainless steel and brass.
• All markets with low-pressure applications
• Paper and pulp: Water/Air-Applications
The Parker Push-Lok® self-grip system for low-pressure applications is compatible with Push-Lok® fittings in series 82.
Various, Manufacturing Industrial, Water, Air & Multipurpose
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Air, Water, Hydraulic Fluids
Minimum Bend Radius (mm)
65 to 250
High tensile fibre braid
Hose Cover Material
High performance synthetic rubber in different colours
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)
Push-Lok fittings 82 series
Maximum Working Temperature Air (C)
Hose I.D. (inch)
1/4" to 1"
Maximum Working Temperature Water (C)
Hose I.D. (mm)
6.4 - 25.4
Vacuum Rating (mm of Hg)
382 - 712
Vacuum Rating (inch of Hg)
15 - 28
Hose O.D. (mm)
12.7 - 32.5
Hose O.D. (inch)
0.50 - 1.28
Maximum Working Pressure (Mpa)
1,4 to 2,4
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
200 to 350
Minimum Bend Radius (mm)
65 to 250
Burst Pressure (MPa)
5,6 to 9,7
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
Burst Pressure (psi)
800 to 1400
Minimum Bend Radius (inch)
2 - 10
0.13 - 0.55
0,09 - 0.37