Parker's Low Pressure Push-Lok hose 837BM has been designed with a combination of high flexibility, high abrasion resistance and free of wetting disturbing substances. These product features make the Push-Lok hose 837BM ideal for low pressure applications in the automotive industry.The Parker Low Pressure Push-Lok hose range is complemented by a full selection of compatible Push-Lok fittings in steel and stainless steel.
• Matched hose and fitting system guarantees an approved and safe combination and the highest quality and
safety, combined with the longest service life of the final product to the end-users.
• The hose cover is made of high performance synthetic rubber in different colors and therefore the hose is suitable for
applications which require high flexibility combined with high abrasion resistance.
• Free of wetting disturbing substances and therefore ideal for application in the automotive industry.
• Different cover colors make the hose suitable for multiline assemblies conveying different media or for color-coded
supply and return lines.
• The Parker Low Pressure Push-Lok hose range is complemented by a full selection of compatible Push-Lok
fittings in steel and stainless steel.
• Automotiver Industry
• Automotive water and air applications
The Parker Low Pressure Push-Lok®self-grip hose system is compatible with Push-Lok fittings series 82. ®
Various, Automotive Process
High tensile fibre braid
Hose Cover Material
High performance synthetic rubber in different colours
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature Air (C)
Maximum Working Temperature Water (C)
Push-Lok fittings 82 series
Hose I.D. (inch)
1/4" to 1"
Hose I.D. (mm)
6.4 - 25.4
Vacuum Rating (inch of Hg)
15 - 28
Vacuum Rating (mm of Hg)
382 - 712
Hose O.D. (mm)
12.7 - 32.5
Hose O.D. (inch)
0.50 - 1.28
Maximum Working Pressure (Mpa)
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
Minimum Bend Radius (inch)
1 - 4
0.08 - 0.31
0.05 - 0.21