Parker's Series 7211 Push-On/Push Lock Air & Water General Purpose Industrial Hose provides excellent service across multiple applications. The flexible hose construction is compatible with push-on couplings for easy and secure attachment in the field and at the jobsite, and the cover is available in multiple colors for easy identification. Series 7211 is an abrasion and weather resistant hose that provides versatile service in many common industrial applications.
• General Industrial
• Tube: Black Class C EPDM for versatile and economical service to 212°F.
• Tube: Silicone free to eliminate contamination of air powered paint spray systems.
• Reinforcement: One textile braid for strength, kink resistance and excellent coupling retention.
• Cover: EPDM for abrasion and weather resistance.
• Cover Colors: Black, blue, green, grey and red for easy identification.
• Couplings: Push-on; also qualified with steel crimp couplings for a durable, safe and secure connection.
• Mild chemicals
• Air compressor hose
• Air-powered paint spray hose systems
• Air tool hose, including those subject to light oil mists for lubrication
• Automotive/factory assembly equipment/systems
• Click here to link to CrimpSource® for current crimp specifications.
• Do not use in hot, dry air applications or with refined fuel.
• Do not use bands or clamps to attach push-on couplings.
Air & Multipurpose
ARPM Class C Tube
Air (including oil mist), Mild Chemicals, Water
Hose Inner Tube Material
Material - Hose Reinforcement
One textile braid
Material - Cover
Black, blue, green, gray or red EPDM
Black, Blue, Green, Gray, Red
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)
Hose I.D. (inch)
1/4 to 1/2
Hose I.D. (mm)
6.4 to 12.7
Hose O.D. (inch)
0.494 to 0.750
Hose O.D. (mm)
12.5 to 19.1
0.09 to 0.15
Minimum Bend Radius (inch)
3 to 5
Minimum Bend Radius (mm)
76.2 to 127.0
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
Standard Pack Qty (ft)
600 to 700