Parker's Series 7212 Jiffy Push-On/Push Lock Oil Resistant Multipurpose Industrial Hose provides excellent service across a wide variety of media and multiple applications. The flexible hose construction is compatible with push-on couplings for easy and secure attachment in the field and at the jobsite. The flame retardant cover protects operators from fire hazards and is available in multiple colors for easy identification. Series 7212 is an abrasion, oil and weather resistant hose that provides versatile service in many common industrial applications.
• General Industrial
• Tube: Black Class A nitrile for exceptional fuel and oil resistance to 212°F and 300 psi.
• Tube: Silicone free to eliminate contamination of air powered paint spray systems.
• Reinforcement: One textile braid for strength and kink resistance.
• Cover: Chloroprene for abrasion, flame oil and weather resistance.
• Cover Colors: Black, blue, green, grey, red and yellow for easy identification.
• Couplings: Push-on; also qualified with steel crimp couplings for a durable, safe and secure connection.
• Biodiesel (to B20 in dedicated service)
• Mild chemicals
• Air compressors
• Air-powered paint spray hose systems
• Air tools, including those subject to light oil mists for lubrication
• Automotive/factory assembly equipment/systems
• General transfer
• Design Factor: 4:1
• Do not use for fuel transfer in regulated dispensing or engine service requiring API, NFPA, SAE, UL, ULC or any other agency approval or listing.
• Transfer of refined fuel or other media may create an accumulation—and catastrophic discharge—of static electricity. The hose does not incorporate a path for discharge of static electricity, such as a helical wire or static wire, or wire braid reinforcement.
• Refer to the table in Catalog 4800 for fuel compatibility and service conditions.
• Do not use in hot, dry air applications.
• Do not use bands or clamps to attach push-on couplings
• Refer to CrimpSource® for current crimp specifications.
Hose Cover Material
Air, Biodiesel (to B20 in dedicated service), Diesel, Ethanol, Gasoline, Mild Chemicals, Oil, Water
Hose Inner Tube Material
Material - Hose Reinforcement
One textile braid
Black, Blue, Green, Gray, Red, Yellow
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)
Hose I.D. (inch)
1/4 to 3/4
Hose I.D. (mm)
6.4 to 19.1
Hose O.D. (inch)
0.494 to 1.091
Hose O.D. (mm)
12.5 to 27.7
0.09 to 0.30
Minimum Bend Radius (inch)
3 to 7
Minimum Bend Radius (mm)
76.2 to 177.8
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)