Parker's Series 7161 Jiffy Flex 250 Push-On/Push Lock Nonconductive Oil Resistant Multipurpose Industrial Hose provides excellent service across a wide variety of media and multiple light duty applications. The flexible hose construction is electrically nonconductive and flame retardant, protecting operators from electrical shock and fire hazards. The hose is compatible with push-on couplings for easy attachment in the field and at the jobsite, and the cover is available in multiple colors for easy identification. Series 7161 is an abrasion, oil and weather resistant hose that provides versatile service in many common industrial applications.
• General Industrial
• Tube: Black Class A nitrile for exceptional oil resistance to 180°F.
• Tube: Silicone free to eliminate contamination of air powered paint spray systems.
• Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for strength and kink resistance.
• Cover: Chloroprene for abrasion, flame, oil and weather resistance.
• Cover Colors: Black, blue, green, grey and red for easy identification.
• Couplings: Push-on; also qualified with steel crimp couplings for a durable, safe and secure connection.
• Mild chemicals
• Air compressors
• Air-powered paint spray hose systems
• Air tools, including those subject to light oil mists for lubrication
• Automotive/factory assembly equipment/systems
• General transfer
• Design Factor: 4:1
• Do not use with biodiesel, diesel fuel or gasoline.
• Do not use in hot, dry air applications.
• Do not use bands or clamps to attach push-on couplings
• Refer to CrimpSource® for current crimp specifications.
Air & Multipurpose
ARPM Class A Tube, MSHA
Air, Mild Chemicals, Oil, Water
Hose Inner Tube Material
Material - Hose Reinforcement
Two textile plies
Material - Cover
Yellow nitrile/PVC, Black, blue, gray, green or red chloroprene
Black, Blue, Gray, Green, Red
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)
Hose I.D. (inch)
1/4 to 1/2
Hose I.D. (mm)
6.3 to 12.7
Hose O.D. (inch)
0.520 to 0.780
Hose O.D. (mm)
13.2 to 19.8
0.10 to 0.18
Minimum Bend Radius (inch)
3 to 5
Minimum Bend Radius (mm)
76.2 to 127.0
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
Standard Pack Qty (ft)