Parker's Series GPH PVC General Purpose Hose is lightweight and resistant to abrasion and weathering for maximum performance. It is electrically nonconductive, protecting operators from electrical shock, and is available in multiple colors for easy identification is available in long continuous lengths for efficient inventory management and maximum utility in hard to reach job sites. Series GPH is qualified with permanent crimp couplings for a safe and secure connection and is a versatile hose for many common industrial applications.
• Lawn & Garden
• General Industrial
• Tube: Black PVC for versatile service to 150°F.
• Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for strength and durability.
• Cover: PVC for resistance to abrasion, cuts, gouging, scuffs and weathering.
• Cover Colors: Black, blue, grey, red and yellow for easy identification.
• Couplings: Qualified with steel crimp couplings for a durable, safe and secure connection.
• Mild chemicals
• Air compressors and pneumatic tools, including those subject to light oil mists for lubrication
• Manufacturing assembly lines
• Spray systems
• Design Factor: 4:1
• Do not use with oil or refined fuel.
• Electrically nonconductive with a minimum resistance of one megohm per inch at 1000 volts DC.
• The user must determine if the hose is suitable for applications subject to electrical hazard. Contact Parker for additional information.
• Working pressures are at +68°F (+20°C). Higher temperatures reduce the available working pressure.
• Couplings attached with bands or clamps may reduce the working pressure of the hose assembly to less than the maximum rated working pressure of the hose. Refer to NAHAD Industrial Hose Assembly Guidelines.
Air, Chemicals, Oil Mist, Water
Hose Inner Tube Material
Black prime PVC
Material - Hose Reinforcement
Two textile plies
Material - Cover
Gray PVC, Black PVC, Blue PVC, Red PVC, Yellow PVC
Gray, Black, Blue, Red, Yellow
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)
Vacuum Rating (inch of Hg)
5 to 25
Hose I.D. (inch)
3/16 to 1
Hose I.D. (mm)
4.8 to 25.4
Hose O.D. (inch)
0.40 to 1.33
Hose O.D. (mm)
10.2 to 33.8
0.06 to 0.36
Minimum Bend Radius (inch)
0.6 to 4.0
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
250 to 300
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
17.2 to 20.7
Standard Pack Qty (ft)
100 to 500