Parker's Series 7542 Gully Washer PVC Medium Duty Lay Flat Water Discharge Hose is lightweight and rolls up flat for easy handling, storage and transportation. The distinctive red cover is easy to identify, flame resistant for operator safety, and resistant to abrasion and weathering for maximum performance.
• General Industrial
• Surface Mining
• Tube: Red nitrile/PVC for economical service to 140°F.
• Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for strength and durability.
• Cover: Red PVC for resistance to abrasion, cuts, gouging, scuffs and weathering.
• Lengths: Available in 300-foot continuous lengths for maximum versatility in application and efficient inventory management.
• Mild chemicals
• Drainage systems
• Design Factor: 3:1
• Working pressures are at +68°F (+20°C). Higher temperatures reduce the available working pressure.
• Couplings attached with bands or clamps may reduce the working pressure of the hose assembly to less than the maximum rated working pressure of the hose. Refer to NAHAD Industrial Hose Assembly Guidelines.
Hose Size Range (inch)
1-1/2 - 8
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
0.20, 0.30, 0.40, 0.52, 0.74, 1.25, 1.89
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Standard Package Quantity (ft)
Material - Hose Reinforcement
3 textile plies
Hose Size Range (mm)
38.1 - 203.2
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
0.09, 0.14, 0.18, 0.24, 0.34, 0.57, 0.86
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)