Parker's Series 128 Nexbraid PVC Potable Water By-Pass Hose is a versatile, flexible transfer hose for temporary water supply and bypass lines where service has been curtailed due to construction. The thick wall is kink resistant for unimpeded flow and is 25% lighter than comparable rubber hose for easy handling. The smooth tube protects the integrity of water and does not impart taste or odor, and the distinctive blue cover inhibits algae growth for safe, sanitary service. Series 128 hose is much easier to connect, couple, install and remove than polyethylene pipe, saving time, effort and expense.
• Food and Beverage
• General Industrial
• Tube: Clear/blue tint PVC for sanitary transfer to 150°F.
• Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for strength and durability.
• Cover: Blue PVC for abrasion and weathering resistance.
• Potable water
• Bottled water plants
• Municipal water supply temporary by-pass connections
• Water analysis collection
• ANSI/NSF 61 compliant tube compound for a maximum surface area to volume ratio of 200 square inches per liter
• California Proposition 65 compliant tube compound
• Available with a sunlight barrier layer. Contact Parker.
• Working pressures are at +68°F (+20°C). Higher temperatures reduce the available working pressure.
• Couplings attached with bands or clamps may reduce the working pressure of the hose assembly to less than the maximum rated working pressure of the hose. Refer to NAHAD Industrial Hose Assembly Guidelines.
California Proposition 65 compliant; NSF Standard 61 (tube material only)
Material - Hose Reinforcement
Two textile plies
Material - Cover
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)
Hose I.D. (inch)
5/8 to 2
Hose I.D. (mm)
15.9 to 50.8
Hose O.D. (inch)
0.931 to 2.490
Hose O.D. (mm)
23.6 to 63.3
0.21 to 0.97
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
250 at 68F, 150 at 68F, 200 at 68F, 100 at 68F, 75 at 68F
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
17.2 at 20C, 10.3 at 20C, 13.8 at 20C, 7.0 at 20C, 5.2 at 20C
Standard Pack Qty (ft)
100 to 300