Parker's Series 7215 Carboblue Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) Suction Hose Factory Assemblies provide excellent service in supplying DEF between storage tanks and dispensers. The robust construction provides crush resistance, kink resistance and full suction capability for maximum performance. The specially formulated hose tube is corrosion resistant to limit the possibility of contamination and diminished performance of on-board selective catalytic reduction (SCR) systems of heavy duty vehicles. The hose cover resists abrasion and weathering. Series 7215 hose assemblies incorporate corrosion resistant stainless steel permanent crimp couplings for a clean, safe and secure connection.
• General Industrial
• Tube: Black peroxide cured EPDM for corrosion resistant compatibility to 212°F.
• Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for flexibility and strength, and a wire helix for a path to conduct an electrical charge to ground.
• Cover: Black EPDM for abrasion and weathering resistance.
• Couplings: Stainless steel crimp for a durable, safe and secure connection.
• Stock: Available in popular hose assembly configurations for quick delivery and order fulfillment.
• In-plant tank transfer
• Storage tank transfer
• Tank to pump transfer
• Design Factor: 3:1
• Do not use for oil or fuel service.
• To avoid DEF contamination, use only hose designed for the application, and stainless steel couplings to fabricate hose assemblies.
• Couplings attached with bands or clamps may reduce the working pressure of the hose assembly to less than the maximum rated working pressure of the hose. Refer to NAHAD Industrial Hose Assembly Guidelines.
Coolant & Engine
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)
Minimum Bend Radius (inch)
Connection 2 Style
Male NPTF Pipe - Rigid, Male NPTF- Rigid
Standard Package Quantity