Parker's Series 7258 Hurricane Pressure Washer Hose Factory Assemblies provide excellent service across a wide variety of applications. The hose is durable, crush resistant and kink resistant for easy handling and long service life. The optional blue cover is easy to identify, and both colors resist abrasion, oil and weathering to provide maximum performance. Series 7258 hose assemblies are versatile products for many common high pressure industrial applications.
• General Industrial
• Tube: Black chloroprene for heat resistance to 250°F.
• Reinforcement: One wire braid for extreme strength and a slim profile.
• Cover: Black or blue chloroprene for abrasion, oil, weathering resistance.
• Couplings: Steel crimp male rigid x male swivel for a durable, safe and secure connection.
• Stock: Available in popular hose assembly configurations for quick delivery and order fulfillment.
• Hot water
• Mild chemicals
• Commercial and industrial pressure washer systems
• Manufacturing and processing plants
• Design Factor: 4:1
• Do not use for carpet cleaning or steam service.
• Couplings attached with bands or clamps may reduce the working pressure of the hose assembly to less than the maximum rated working pressure of the hose. Refer to NAHAD Industrial Hose Assembly Guidelines.
Hose I.D. (inch)
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)
Connection 1 Style
Male Rigid 3/8"
Connection 2 Style
Male Swivel 3/8"
Standard Package Quantity