Parker's Series 7140 Twin Sensing Hose provides excellent service in industrial and commercial applications to safely and quickly shut down unattended equipment in emergency situations. The chemically bonded dual hoses provide easier hose management and handling than independent single lines. The color coding allows easy identification for quick and accurate installation, the cover resists abrasion, oil and weathering, and the hose is qualified with permanent crimp couplings for a safe and secure connection.
• Tube: Black nitrile for air/oil mist compatibility to 200°F.
• Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for strength and durability.
• Cover: Green/yellow chloroprene for resistance to abrasion, oil and weathering.
• Component of aircraft fueling control systems
• Ground service equipment
• Commercial, general, metropolitan, municipal and private airports
• Design Factor: 4:1
• Click here to access CrimpSource® for current crimp specifications.
• Couplings attached with bands or clamps may reduce the working pressure of the hose assembly to less than the maximum rated working pressure of the hose. Refer to NAHAD Industrial Hose Assembly Guidelines.
• Do not use for welding service.
Petroleum Aircraft Fueling
Material - Hose Reinforcement
Two textile plies
Material - Cover
Green and Yellow chloroprene
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)
Minimum Bend Radius (inch)
Minimum Bend Radius (mm)
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
Standard Pack Qty (ft)