Parker's Series SWC693 Wildcatter Oilfield UHMWPE Corrugated Chemical Suction Hose provides superior service across a wide variety of chemical media in high pressure and high temperature applications. The hose provides full suction capability, superior kink resistance and minimal force-to-bend for easy operator handling. The hose will not contaminate the product being conveyed, and is crush resistant and durable. The distinctive green cover is easily identified and resists abrasion, chemicals and weathering for maximum performance. Series SWC693 is qualified with permanent crimp couplings for a safe and secure connection and provides robust service in challenging applications.
• General Industrial
• Oil & Gas
• Tube: Translucent ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene UHMWPE for chemical resistance to 250°F.
• Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for strength and durability, and a dual wire helix for full suction capability and a path to conduct a static charge to ground.
• Cover: Green EPDM for abrasion and chemical resistance.
• Couplings: Qualified with steel crimp couplings for a durable, safe and secure connection.
• Oilfield equipment and service trucks
• Bulk depots and storage facilities
• In-plant transfer
• Transport tank trucks
• FDA compliant
Design Factor: 4:1
• Couplings attached with bands or clamps may reduce the working pressure of the hose assembly to less than the maximum rated working pressure of the hose. Refer to NAHAD Industrial Hose Assembly Guidelines.
Hose Size Range (inch)
1 - 4
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
0.38, 0.48, 0.62, 0.93, 1.45, 2.17
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Standard Package Quantity (ft)
Finish - Cover
Material - Cover
Hose Inner Tube Material
Material - Hose Reinforcement
2 textile plies with dual wire helix
Hose Size Range (mm)
25.4 - 101.6
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
0.17, 0.22, 0.28, 0.42, 0.66, 0.98
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)