Parker's Series 203 Nexspray PVC/Urethane Spray Hose provides excellent performance across multiple commercial landscaping and lawn and garden spray applications. The hose is available in long continuous lengths for efficient inventory management and maximum utility, and the high pressure capacity allows the spray to reach remote areas. The distinctive green longitudinally ribbed cover blends in with greenery, reduces drag for easy handling and is resistant to abrasion and weathering for maximum performance.
• General Industrial
• Lawn & Garden
• Tube: Black PVC/urethane for compatibility with diluted hydrocarbons to 150°F.
• Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for strength and durability.
• Cover: Green PVC for resistance to abrasion, cuts, gouging, scuffs and weathering.
• Couplings: Steel crimp couplings for a durable, safe and secure connection.
• Commercial lawn & garden equipment
• Sprayer systems
• Golf courses
• Public parks
• Working pressures are at +68°F (+20°C). Higher temperatures reduce the available working pressure.
• Couplings attached with bands or clamps may reduce the working pressure of the hose assembly to less than the maximum rated working pressure of the hose. Refer to NAHAD Industrial Hose Assembly Guidelines.
Chemicals, Herbicides, Pesticides, Water
Material - Hose Reinforcement
Four textile plies
Material - Cover
Finish - Cover
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)
Hose I.D. (inch)
3/8 to 3/4
Hose I.D. (mm)
9.5 to 19.1
Hose O.D. (inch)
0.655 to 1.140
Hose O.D. (mm)
16.6 to 29.0
17.69 to 45.81
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
800 at 68F
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
55.2 at 20C
Standard Pack Qty (ft)