Parker PGI’s Vented Cap Body Wellhead Grease Fittings feature the Positive Flow Ball Support. This design directs the flow of the lubricant and/or sealant through the center of the spring without passing through the spring coil, reducing the tendency to “pack-off.” The Positive Flow Ball Support is available in many other fitting styles.
Another feature of the Vented Cap Body Wellhead Grease Fittings is the heavy-duty radial rivet crimp. This special crimp provides the best “blow-out” protection of any available crimped style fitting. The radial rivet crimp process conforms to the latest revision of NACE when manufactured with 316 SS or 4140 body material.
The Free Flow fitting style utilizes a unique spring retainer that is threaded into the body of the fitting. This special retainer also acts as a ball support and spring guide, and its design allows for the Free Flow of lubricants and sealant around the spring, instead of through it.
• Oil and Gas
• Accepts button head grease fitting coupler
• Heavy Duty Radial Rivet Crimp
• Available as a Free Flow style
• Only unrestricted flow path on the market- the straight-line passageway significantly reduces tendency to “pack-off.”
• Guaranteed against “Blow Out” when used within design limitations of the fitting. Excellent in extreme cold environments.
• Increased flow rates due to the unrestricted flow path.
• 316 SS or 4140 body materials meet latest revision of NACE- no cold working of materials.
• Packing/Bonnet Injection Fittings
Standard | Standard with Giant Button Head | Free Flow | Free Flow with Giant Button Head
Connection Thread Size (inch)
1/4" NPT | 3/8" NPT | 1/2" NPT | 3/4" NPT | 1" NPT
1215 | 316 SS | 4140 | Consult factory for additional materials
Annealed (NACE) | Rc 22 Max (NACE) | N/A
AISI 52100 Chrome Alloy | Rc 22 Max (NACE) | Consult factory for additional materials
302 SS | Inconel X-750 | Consult factory for additional materials
Maximum Operating Pressure (psi)
Maximum Operating Pressure (bar)
Please configure part to display CAD