Parker's Series 397 Super-Flex FL Barrier Fuel Line Hose provides excellent service across a wide variety of fuels and multiple engine applications. The thermoplastic liner serves as a barrier to limit permeation of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC), providing compliance with government and industry regulations. The hose is qualified with permanent crimp couplings for a safe and secure connection. The cover resists oil and high temperatures common to engine compartments, providing maximum performance in challenging applications.
• General Industrial
• Tube: Black nitrile with translucent thermoplastic barrier for fuel and permeation resistance to 257°F.
• Reinforcement: One textile braid or multiple textile plies for strength and kink resistance.
• Cover: Black CPE for abrasion, heat and oil resistance.
• Couplings: Qualified with crimp couplings for a durable, safe and secure connection.
• Biodiesel (to B100 in dedicated and non-dedicated service)
• Pressure Washers
• Agricultural equipment
• Construction equipment
• Off-road equipment
• CARB 2006/SORE
• SAE J30R7/30R14T2 performance
• Click here to link to Hose & Chemical Guides.
• Do not use in marine fuel applications.
CARB 2006 SORE, EPA, SAE J30R7 (Performance)
Biodiesel (to B100 in dedicated and non-dedicated service), diesel, ethanol and gasoline
Hose Inner Tube Material
Black nitrile/translucent thermoplastic barrier
Material - Hose Reinforcement
One textile braid, Two textile plies
Material - Cover
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Maximum Working Temperature (F)
Minimum Working Temperature (C)
Maximum Working Temperature (C)
Hose I.D. (inch)
3/16 to 3/4
Hose I.D. (mm)
4.7 to 19.1
Hose O.D. (inch)
0.438 to 1.125
Hose O.D. (mm)
11.1 to 28.6
0.06 to 0.33
Minimum Bend Radius (inch)
1.3 to 6.0
Minimum Bend Radius (mm)
33.0 to 152.4
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
35 to 100
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
2.4 to 6.9
Standard Pack Qty (ft)